Wednesday, July 8, 2009















So last night me and Thomas were cuddling in bed (Zack said he wasn't coming home so I told Tom he could sleep in bed with me) and we were looking at a book about the United States, it has flaps in it so with the states so you can learn the capital and other random information about it, so as we were going through it and I was showing Tom where Idaho was and Wyoming he all of the sudden pointed to the full map and started saying "and here we have a storm coming in from there and the storm is going to come." I stopped him and asked him what in the heck he was talking about until I realized "Duh we watch the weather on the news" It was so incredibly hilarious because the kid just spouts off like that all the time, We have been watching JW Coop a lot this week (we found the movie in dads pickup he had been hiding it why I don't know he doesn't get stuck watching the movie) and so he is back on his "I want a black cowboy hat" kick because thats what JW Coop wears. The other day him and his cousin Roan swam at our house and so I had to throw in a cute naked pictures of those to because neither of them will wear a swimming suit, Its like the blind leading the blind with those two!





Levi Budge is just as fat and happy as always, although he is starting to throw temper tantrums, the lil stink. I got some cute pics of him today and have a few other from the other day when Tom insisted he wear his cowboy hat.





















No comments:

Post a Comment