I know I am a little late on this one but not by too far, My little pudgey budgey turned 11 months, I can't believe it! This time last year I was very pregnant living in Wyoming hoping I didn't give birth over there. Levi at 11 months has 6 teeth, he started getting them at 9 months so we have averaged about a tooth a week. Not Fun! He is walking everywhere and when he gets in trouble he has the saddest fake cry ever, He also likes to walk around jabbering and saying No no no no no, over and over again. He likes to wrestle with his big brother and tries to do everything Thomas does, Thomas is an awesome big brother and is very patient with him and actually does really good sharing, even if the two of them sure can fight over nothing. Levi loves our Snacks dog and is always trying to climb on top of him and bug him. He also loves to try and get in the toliet, some sort of obession with water, he also loves to take baths and usually cries when I get him out. We sure do love him and love having him around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment