Friday, March 5, 2010

Life as we know it

This is a normal picture of Thomas, which is why I hardly ever take them of him!
Levi, being Levi- need I say more

Yes, that is a can of (empty) copenhagen he is sniffing, I guess he is off to his thing with addictions at an early age



Cute little Rudy, the kid never smiles but I finally got one







Oh my I have been a horrible blog slacker, but oh man its been a crazy few months. Zack leaving me for 3 1/2 weeks was long and not a whole lot of fun but it has led to bigger and better things for us. Zack drove truck back to Maine and then worked on a welding job for a previous employer that he hadn't worked for in years since he decided to become self employed. When he got home we went about our normal everyday lives until about 2 weeks later that employer called and offered him a job as shop foreman. Now while Zack is not crazy about a 9-5
job (which I don't know why he works twice that long on a normal day being self employed) but all the same I have loved having the regular paychecks and all the benefits that come with the job. We have started calving season and I don't do cows. Its like my day isn't complete unless i'm covered in cow crap and afterbirth. yuck. Levi turned a year old and I got some cute pictures but umm yeah one of Zacks friends knocked over the laptop and it is now undergoing construction and so until then most of my pictures are unavalible. I did get an off camera flash for my camera and I am Loving it. Now If I could just get my littlest one to stay out of stuff it might just be safe. Levi is into climbing on everything and teasing his older brother, while thomas is into screaming at his little brother. AHH I didn't know that they could fight this much but it happens I guess. Well off to deal with the smallest one, for the millionth time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment