Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Branding time

It was that time of year again... In years past I have escaped it because I was either pregnant or had a newborn baby, Since this year neither of those applied (thank goodness) I was roped into helping brand cows. I asked Zack if he would teach me to castrate them but he wouldn't, I dunno why, maybe he thinks i'm crazy or something. Anyhow, Tom had the time of his life. He had found the stick off of my blinds and was using that as a sorting stick. He wasn't too big into chasing the big cows but calves he could handle. I did catch Levi out with the cows twice. Luckily he didn't get hurt even tho the mamas were very angry. I got a horrible sunburn after being out there for more than 6 hours but at least its done. I dont understand why my husband wants or even likes the stupid things but good thing I have two boys, Maybe someday they won't need my help at all. Ha, yah right, he'll just get more :(














No comments:

Post a Comment