


I finally took some new pictures of my babies, even if they aren't babies anymore. Its next to impossible to get the two of them to coperate but I try. We have had a busy summer, between farming and going 100 miles an hour fall came entirely too fast. We lost several animals this summer from cows to our family dog that was 10 years old (he belonged to zacks old roommate and he gave him to us when we got married) that was a very sad day but Tom was incredibly sweet and brave and pet our snack dog and told him goodbye. I fear my children are becoming all too used to death. Levi killed our two fish so I went and got a new one for Tom and Levi pulled that one out of the bowl and killled it too. (he spent lots of time on his bed for that one cuz mom was really mad). My children have taught me patience, its not a fun lesson but its finally sinking in. (I hope) Levi is learning new words all the time and is even learning to use his words. One day when he was throwing a fit I looked at him and said I don't speak baby, use your words so he goes "well I want that" (in his baby talk of course) but I about fell over, since then I have been giving him more credit than I did before. Thomas turned 4 and is becoming a big snuggle bug (which I love). He is learning lots of new things. We do preschool at home. Since he isn't going to kindergarten for 2 more years I figured we would do preschool from home and then next year he could go to an acutal preschool. its good for him, he is really smart and about the only word he can't say is Hospital no matter how hard we try. We love our boys and are excited to see them continue to grow and learn!

No comments:
Post a Comment