Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thomas has a girlfriend!

and she is the cutest thing ever. Its actually my brothers girlfriends daughter (is that complicated enough) so they only get to see each other when we are both visiting my parents at the same time but he has got the hots for her. I had been teasing him about holding hands with her because she tried to grab his hand one day and he panicked and so one day on our way to go see them out of the blue he goes "I think today I will try to hold her hand mom" and then I heard him saying to himself softly "I'm brave enough" Oh young love. Little Tom is constantly full of funny things to say and is getting bigger all the time. He loves to go with his dad and sometimes wakes up early in the morning so he can go with him (Tom loves to sleep in - just like his mom) Zack's Brithday is the friday and he is gonna be 26, he tried to tell me he was only going to be 25 but I reminded him he already got his insurance discount last year. He wants a laptop for christmas and finally decided that computers and interenet weren't "just a phase" My little pudge budge is a handful (and thats saying it kindly) He is saying new words all the time and has become a professionaly at saying "Tom pushed me" or "Tom hit me" he is such a little tattle tale but when the boys decide to they play exteremly well. Well I doubt I will update this again before christmas so Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment