Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Crazy Crazy
So here is another blog because I have more cute pictures of my crazy kids and a few more stories of thomas in action. The other night his father got off work early and like every good dad does, zack gave him some very important pointers on how to punch and ride buckin horses, the next day when his father was gone, he slapped me and then he told me that was how girls hit. Then he growled at me and asked me "would you like a knuckle sandwhich" , then not fifteen minutes later he wanted me to be his horsey. And obviously that was just within the first half an hour of us being awake, never a dull moment in our world. Thank goodness for children. Levi is just so quite and peaceful but I know without a doubt it won't last. Today I pulled out some new diapers for Levi and Tom thought that they were so cute that he needed to wear one, so I couldn't resist taking a pic of them both in their matching diapers.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment