
So I finally kinda finished editing my pretty little blog page making it as pretty as I can with my limited abilities. I have a few more pictures of my cute kids to put up so I thought i'd do that as with everyday the little one looks different. The pic up top of Thomas sticking his head in the bowl is him helping me make my birthday cake and then helping me lick the bowl, unfortunatly he was completely naked while he was helping me so needless to say I wasn't too keen on sharing with him once his little hand went in there. Oh the joys of raising boys, today was one of my first experiences of being lied to, I can't believe it has already begun, but I was upstairs doing some stuff when I heard a loud slam downstairs, I went running thinking that Thomas had hurt himself instead he was sitting there on the floor with a pile of kleenexs telling me that he got them because he had dirty nose, but unable to hold the kleenex up against the wall any longer it fell to reveal some pretty orange crayon markings, AHHH! while I can admire his creativity that had to be the silliest lie ever, but i'm sure as a child I came up with some pretty silly ones myself. (sorry mom and dad i'm paying for it now) So little levi has also decided today would be a day of firsts for him and has finally found his little thumb and now sucks on it when he cannot find his pacy. Yesterday I got some cute pictures of my boys so I will post them, but in the one of levi sleeping is the ever testiment to what a wonderful mother I am, I was on the floor doing stuff on the computer right in front of him and turned around after a few minutes and saw that he had put himself to sleep waiting for his mommy to pay attention to him. oops.

No comments:
Post a Comment