Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is it better to beg for forgiveness or ask permission?!






I called Zack the other day and posed him with the age old question "Is it easier to beg for forgiveness or ask for permission?" He must not know me well because he responded with "Well what do you want to do?" I giggled and said "I think I will beg for forgiveness" This sweet little thing was the reason I needed to beg for forgivenessI know everyone who knows me is saying "Really another dog?!?" But she is sweet, a year old, potty trained, and was free, The people were moving and already had a different dog and couldn't keep both so I randomly called thinking for sure she was already gone but she wasn't and out of everyone they liked us the most so we get to keep her. My outdoor dogs aren't happy but they are cow dogs not sweet little love me dogs.

The boys and I have been in charge of calving and feeding for a week now and I would like to quit - too bad its not possible. I had one baby die on me and then spent a few days getting another one to nurse and then I got to treat a few calves for scours, EW EW EW, I did not sign up for this, I feel so bad when I have to stab them with a needle all the while some angry mama is trying to eat me for dinner, I really honest and truly don't believe you can have cows and not swear, Its just not in the cards. On a better note, Along with all of our adventures lately I even took the time to repaint our laundry/first place everyone sees when they walk in our house. I think it turned out pretty cute if I don't say so myself. Hopefully spring will be here shortly because we are bored here and I'm pretty sure everyone else is too

No comments:

Post a Comment