
..or because I just wouldn't leave him alone, I am the most excited owner of a new DSLR. This winter times got a tiny bit tuff and I had to sell my D60 to help pay some bills, I was extremely disappointed because I loved the camera but I had been wanting to upgrade, So I said goodbye to my old camera and waited (mostly patient) for a new one. Well things took a turn for the better and so I decided I had scarified long enough and needed a new one. SOOO totally worth getting rid of my old one, I will miss it because it was my first one but so in love with the new one, my kids hate me.
I am so excited for summer and so are my cute little kiddos, Zack and Tom both claim they are going to Rodeo this summer - But I don't know if we have that much extra time, Hopefully they'll be able to both do some, but poor little pudgy who probably wants to do it more than both of them together (all I ever hear is "Mom, watch me go rope!" or "Mom, can we go rope a cow?") is still a little young to be doing it this year.
Our next door neighbor just got two new goats, and needless to say in every video I take of my children you can hear them crying in the background, (it never stops) but she hates my "horrible mean dogs" so perhaps we're even. I wish we lived in the middle of nowhere. Now I totally get why my parents live where they live. I keep on trying to tell Zack we need to just build us a new house on the back of our property because there are no houses back there but he tells me it costs money.
Thomas is done with gymnastics for the summer and I think he was kind of excited because he thinks that only girls should do gym but he doesn't realize no matter how many times I tell him that it takes balance and thats what gym teaches you. .... I hope someday my kids learn to trust me

No comments:
Post a Comment